Sunday, June 19, 2011

Georgetown Cupcakes

A few weekends ago I took a little trip to visit my brother and sister-in-law. They live in DC. Since it was my first time visiting them, I had to (obviously) get a cupcake at the famous Georgetown cupcakes shop! If you don't know about this bakery, it's run by two sisters and has a reality type show on TLC. Before actually tasting one, I wondered how good a cupcake could actually be...how could there be a 15+ minute line every day, ALL day long? What is all the hype about? Anyways, I got a coconut cupcake, and Tim got his favorite: red velvet.



So many cupcakes!


Well, I've been converted. I've never been much of a cake person, but these cupcakes are out of this world delicious. The frosting is unlike any other, and the actual cake part was the perfect heaviness and texture...not to mention the taste! Let it be known, Georgetown Cupcakes are worth the long line!

No comments:

Post a Comment